Sunday 6 January 2013

Three Hundred and Fifty Nine

Another stinking hot day in Western Victoria today and another day trying to maintain focus on work.
I spent some time at one of our other facilities today and then headed to the lake to enjoy my salad - driving up one of the posh streets in Ballarat near the lake, a little hatchback car was just sitting in the middle of the road, not moving - there was a lady wearing a hat in the drivers seat and a car was coming in the opposite direction, so I just waited behind her. The other car was traveling quite slowly and there was plenty of room for the lady to pull off to the side, but she didn't, so I waited patiently behind her, as did anothe three cars. Just as the on coming car got close to us, the old lady waved out of her window in a pissed off manner for me to pass her on the right side...which I did when it was safe, and gave her a nice little wave with my middle finger on the way past. I birded a pensioner today.

No comments:

Post a Comment